This Week's Queue [1]


This Week's Queue is a mash up of all the things I plan on/am currently reading, watching, and listening to during the upcoming week. This feature will pop up randomly, and I would like to thank Amarisa @ amarisafloria for letting me use her idea.

Read

A Court of Thorns and Roses  by Sarah J. Maas

I picked this up Saturday afternoon from the library and am loving it so far! I cannot wait to see what happens next.

It feels SUPER Hunger Games-y at the moment: the huntress Feyre has to leave behind her beloved boy in the village to go away to an extraordinary mansion with extravagant feasts and fancy dresses with a "golden haired man" . . . sound familiar?

Watch

I have never seen a Jane Austen book adapted to movie or mini-series. I have seen a play adaptation of Pride and Prejudice, but that was over four years ago. I don't remember a thing.

I also may never have read a Jane Austen book.

*avoids flying tomatoes*

I have heard this particular adaptation is amazing.

Listen

Mosquitoland  by David Arnold

I picked up the audiobook from my library like yesterday, and I really want to listen to it.

I also need to listen to something while I do a bunch of cleaning this week, especially since I finished the most recent season of Grey's Anatomy.


What is on your schedule for the week? Do you have a schedule?

Happy Reading, Listening, and Watching!

Tomes Project

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment