Taylor Swift Book Tag: Mash-Up


I was not tagged  to for this -mainly because I am in my sad, lonely corner of the internet, but also because I mixed up the questions from the original and from the new one.

These tags were both created by Sarah @ The Book Life on YouTube. The original one was posted last year, and the new one was posted in May.

1. Shake It Off

"The haters gonna hate hate hate" - Which book criticisms do you shake off regardless of what other people think?


This was one of my absolute favorite book that I read in 2014. It was amazing. A lot of people find it confusing, and they don't like it because Shannon tosses us into the crazy world. That was something that I really enjoyed about this book, though, was that it felt like we were just being thrown in with  the main character, Paige. I never felt like I knew more than she did. Also, there's a glossary for a reason.

2. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together

What book or series were you pretty sure you were in love with, but then you wanted to break up with?


Let's be honest, the TV show is so much better. I really liked this book when I first finished it. Then, I sat on it and liked it a little bit less. Then, I started the sequel, but ending up DNF'ing it because it was just absolutely horrible  in my opinion. (I don't want to offend you if this is your favorite book in the world. It just wasn't for me.)

3. Wonderland

"We found wonderland, you and I got lost in it." - Which fictional character would you like to take with you to another world?


I know, you're confused, but let me explain.

I would take Frank Porter with me to Neverland, next to Levi, Porter is one of my favorite contemporary boyfriends. So, clearly, I would take him to Neverland with me, so that we could go on awesome adventures and live forever.

Though I'm not sure if I trust him with those mermaids or not. 

4. I Knew You Were Trouble

Pick a book with a bad with a bad character you couldn't help but love.


DON'T SPOIL ME.  I have only read the first, but I kind of love/hate/love-to-hate Warner. I know a lot of people ship/will ship Warnette until the day they die, so I assume he gets better. But I love him mainly because I am so intrigued by him and want to get to know his character more.

5. Out of the Woods

"When you started crying, baby, I did too." - Name a time you cried with a fictional character.


This book is just, overall, very sad while simultaneously being very happy, but at the end of this book I was sobbing. Not "there was a single tear rolling down my cheek"  crying, but actual, ugly, sobbing. Red eyes and all.

6. Innocent

Pick a book someone ruined the ending for.


Neither of these were intentional, I will say. I bought P.S. I Still Love You  as soon as it came out, even though I hadn't read the first. And I was just admiring the beautiful cover when in GIANT CAPITAL BOLDED LETTERS, the back of the sequel tells me who Lara Jean falls in love with. Thank you, marketing.

Ruin and Rising  isn't something that anyone specifically has ruined for me, but by the way people talk about the characters and the ships surrounding this series, I think I figured out who the main character ends up choosing.

7. Clean

"The drought was the very worst." - Which anticipated book release feels/felt like the longest wait ever?


This is going to be the longest book-buying ban that I've ever been on, and all it is going to do is make me anticipate this book more and more. 

8. Forever and Always

Pick your favorite book couple.


I love Levi and Cath, mostly because I just really want my own Levi, please. Also, can we talk about that little snippet in Landline with Levi and Cath in the truck? It was perfect in every possible way.

9. Bad Blood

"Band-aids don't fix bullet holes." - Pick a book that gave you the most painful of feels.


So many feelings. All the time. So many tears. After I finished this book, I just kind of laid around uselessly for a few days. Gabaldon knows how to rip your heart out, put it back in, stitch up the wounds, and then just rip out your heart again.


Have you ever done a book tag? Do you want to do this one?
If so, you are rightfully tagged by me!

Did you like this mash-up of the Taylor Swift book tags? Should I do more book tags? Tell me down in the comments!

Happy Reading!

Tomes Project

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment