#FridayReads - 26 June 2015


Okay. I am catching up on long-gone bandwagons this Friday. While drinking my morning coffee (even though, YES, it is 11AM, but I just woke up so it's my morning coffee), I am about 25% way through Unravel Me  by Tahereh Mafi. I need more Warner in this book, like there's been one mention of him thus far . . . I am hoping for more. I like this one a little less than Shatter Me  at the moment, but I am thinking (and hoping) that it gets loads better. I am still enjoying though.

I am also about 140 pages into ACOTAR. If I can surpass 50% by the end of today, I will be ubsurdly happy. I am enjoying this so  much more than I liked Throne of Glass  because Feyre is not as perfectly annoying (both perfect and annoying) as Celeana (?) is. Feyre is basically a more sex-driven and less talented Katniss. Also, does this story ever go outside of the castle/mansion/manor?

Also, I am off-and-on listening to Mosquitoland  by David Arnold. The narrator is hilarious and this story is amazing in and of itself.


What are you reading this Friday? Does Juliette get less annoying? Does Adam ever  go away? Tell me down in the comments!

Happy Reading!

Tomes Project

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment