#FridayReads - 29 May 2015 - I Need Your Help!


I'm leaving for Peru on Monday morning, and I still haven't decided what to bring with me for the plane ride (one there and one back). I thought about bringing two and putting one in my checked suitcase so that I can switch it out if I finish the one.

I'm halfway through P.S. I Still Love You , sans dustjacket because that's just how I am, and I will definitely finish that one today. I have an audiobook for when I am packing over the next few days, but I need a physical book to read on the plane. I need something gripping that won't put me to sleep.

The four books on the right are the ones I am really interested in right now. If you have read and loved (and want me to love) one of these books (or if you have a different book you think I should pick up for the plane ride) tell me down in the comments!

Happy Reading!

Tomes Project

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment