Stacking the Shelves & Sunday Post [9]: The First Sunday Post


Stacking the shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews, and it's all about sharing the books that have come into your possession throughout the week, whether it books added to your collection, ebooks, library books, etc. Sunday post is a weekly meme  hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer where bloggers can recap their week, showcase books, and share news.
**all goodreads links are available through the picture of the cover**

Okay, this was an awesome book haul week. Like, all of my library holds came in, which is great for the blog, but bad for my sixty page senior thesis due on Wednesday. Eeek! I just have to get to Wednesday, and then I can read all the things.

School Library

   

My TBR jar challenge for this month is to read a series finale. So, since I read The 100  by Kass Morgan in March, I picked up Day 21  and Homecoming  from my school library, which literally has every young adult book I could ever want.

Public Library

      

The library has been kind to me this week. Also, when I picked up X-Men, I stopped by the graphic novel section and saw Saga, Vol. 4.  I think you know what my most recent hold is. I think you know. But I have wanted to read X-Men comics for the longest time, but there are literally so many  that I googled where to start and this was the one that it gave me. So excited for April! It's going to be a good reading month. I can feel it.

Netgalley

   
'89 Walls  is set in 1989. It's a contemporary (can I say that since it's set in 1989? I'm still saying it.) romance following Quinn and Seth who are both finishing high school. The cover is entrancing. How could I not? 
Hailey on Booktube has already read 5 to 1  and has been raving about it. I was so happy to see it on NetGalley and even happier that I got it. The year is 2054, the ratio of males to females in India is 5:1, and women are of the highest commodity. Are you not in love? I'm in love.

Craft'ed


I am Groot. There was sale. I am weak. We are Groot. Find shop here.

Life Update

So I have been in absolute crackdown mode on my senior thesis. Currently 60 pages with a few more to tack on. Also, graduation and AP tests and finals and college and everything else are approaching like a freight train at 100 mph. However, I am almost finished with my thesis, and then all I will have left it to print off this monster and do a 20 minute presentation over it. It's all really terrifying. Hence the blog absence. Hence the reading slump. 

You Might Have Missed

What have you guys read or books have you gotten this week? What do you think about the ones that I got? Tell me down below!

Happy Reading!

Tomes Project

23 comments on "Stacking the Shelves & Sunday Post [9]: The First Sunday Post"
  1. WOOOO nice books this week! Some I finally know!
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am starting Queen of the Tearling this week! (mine is from the library too :P) And I need to read Cress asap, I've been putting it off because Scarlet was kinda disappointing :/

    I hope you enjoy all your books this week! Thanks for stopping by Bursting Books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul this week! I really want to start reading The 100 books because I adore the show so much. Enjoy!

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed the first one enough. Wasn't mind-blowing, but definitely recommend if you like the show!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I am going to start Queen of the Tearling next week! Really looking forward to seeing your thoughts on it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also purchased one of the adorable Groot bookmarks for a friend since her birthday recently happened and I got some totally cute dessert themed bookmarks for me! I definitely don't need more bookmarks but I couldn't resist! I hope you enjoy all your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been obsessed with craft'ed lately. I definitely want the new coffee themed ones! They're adorable. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They just have such delightful products! And you're welcome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow...good luck with that thesis! IT SOUNDS SCARY. hehe. And baby Groot is adorable. Absolutely adorable. I maybe accidentally clicked on that etsy store and scrolled through all their mega cute bookmarks and am now wishing hard. haha. xD I hope 5 to 1 is as awesome as it sounds. I REALLY want to read that one. AND YAY FOR CRESS!! *flails*

    My Stacking the Shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG LOVE the Groot bookmark!! And I hope you love The Queen of the Tearling and Cress - I loved those two! I plan on reading Day 21 and 5 to 1 soon myself! I hope we both love these!

    Thanks for stopping by my STS!
    Nicole @ The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes. It is absolutely terrifying, but it is over on Tuesday! I love my craft'ed bookmarks. Best bookish thing I've ever bought. And I am SUPER excited to read Cress! It's everyone's favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I know! He's adorable! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  13. 89 Walls sounds good! Hope you enjoy and have a great upcoming week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am really excited to read it! Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. You have a senior thesis in high school?! o_O Wow! Your school sounds tough! But it sounds like you have an awesome school library! I hope you love all your new reads!!

    Here's my Weekly Recap!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yeah, I attend a Magnet school, and the library (mainly the librarians) are pretty awesome. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good luck on all of your school stuff! I've wanted to start the X-Men comics as well, but it's so hard to find where to start! I wish my library had graphic novels :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. I would definitely recommend starting with the one I hauled: All-New X-Men. if you've seen the movies, then it is really easy to jump in.

    ReplyDelete
  19. CRESS. IT IS LIFE.

    That is all.

    Oh, and the rest of your haul looks awesome too :)

    Jessica @ Ramblings on Readings

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have seen a few of the movies. I'll keep that in mind, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  21. EVERYONE LOVES CRESS. Seriously, so much love for Cress in the comments. Also, it's like everyone's favorite of the series.

    ReplyDelete