Top 5 Series You Wanted to Start Yesterday



"Top 5 Wednesday" is a weekly meme created by Lainey at GingerReadsLainey on Youtube and hosted by Goodreads hosts Lainey and Mindy. You can find the goodreads group here.
When I have I ever done a "Top 5 Wednesday" correctly? Probably never. I decided to change this to series & trilogies that I wanted to start yesterday because technically I still have to start the first book in all of these series. It's not really cheating, right?

      

The Raven Cycle by Maggie Stiefvater

    


    

  

Song of Ice and Fire Series by George R. R. Martin

    

Shatter Me Trilogy by Tahereh Mafi

  

The Winner's Trilogy by Marie Rutkoski


What are some of the books/series you can't believe you haven't started yet? Tell me down in the comments! 

Happy Reading!

Tomes Project

10 comments on "Top 5 Series You Wanted to Start Yesterday"
  1. A very interesting selection! "Game of Thrones" is definitely my favourite series, you will not be disappointed :) I have yet to read the "Shatter Me" trilogy, but I have heard some pretty positive reviews!

    http://madelinejohnstonauthor.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. you must read shatter me. I just need to read the last book to complete it. There are lots of series I need to read. Actually my top 5 wednesday video has a lot of series in it. come check it out.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6ort...

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry my link didn't work so I deleted my message. check out my youtube channel I actually did series I wanted to read. My channel name is mom2triplets04. You must read shatter me it's really good. I still need to read the last book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I started the Shatter Me trilogy, but really didn't enjoy the first book so that's put me off a bit, I hear the second book is better though so might give it another chance.

    The song of ice and fire series is amazing :)

    http://sarahschapter.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have heard so many amazing things about literally everything on this list. I think I am going to wait until the summer to start song of ice and fire just so that I have time to really immerse myself and get into the series.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have heard great things! I want to read it really soon! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many people love song of ice and fire. I am going to wait until I can clear out a few weeks to read game of thrones.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A Song of Ice and Fire made my list, too. I read the first book, but I haven't followed through.

    http://infiniteink671.blogspot.com/2015/04/top-5-wednesday-books-i-wanted-to-start.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need to have a time where I am not doing anything at all in order to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You should definitely read the Shatter Me series - it is totally awesome and I love those books! I own both The Winner's Curse and The Winner's Crime but I haven't read them yet even though I need to. I hope you enjoy both trilogies once you read then!

    ReplyDelete