Stacking the Shelves: #BookOutletHaul [5]

Stacking the shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews, and it's all about sharing the books that have come into your possession throughout the week.
Everyone always hates on BookOutlet's shipping. Well, the shipping is bound to be slow when thousands of people are ordering books at the same time and all the orders need to be filled at the same time from the same warehouse. Anyway, rant: over.

I got so many books this week. So many that I almost feel like I'm drowning. Literally drowning.


First off, I will start with the books that I bought from BookOutlet. I picked up four books from there. Look at all of them. Aren't they great? Also, all four of these books were only $27. And I've gotten a $5 off coupon so that I can buy even more books later.

Sidenote: I have had Kelly Clarkson's "Since You've Been Gone" stuck in my head for the past week because of this book. It's kind of terrible and great at the same time.



From the library this week, I have picked up three books. I don't have much to say about these three because they are so popular, and I am extremely excited about two of them and mildly excited for one of them.



I also got two books for review this week. I picked up The Duff from Netgalley, and I was sent a finished paperback copy of Heart of Steel by the publisher. I am super excited for both of these! And I would like to mention how beautiful the Heart of Steel cover is. I'm in love.



What books have you guys picked up and come into contact with this week? Also, which of my books should I read first? Tell me down below!

Happy Readings!

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment