Top 5 Bookish Habits


5. Taking off the dustjacket

This is a minor one, but one that is necessary in my life. If I own a hardback (the only exception to this is when the naked hardback is white) then I can't bring myself to read it with the dustjacket on, especially when the dustjacket is a pretty one. I just have this insane fear of it accidentally ripping in half while it's in my hands or my backpack.

4. Group/Buddy Reads

These are so much fun. I am currently buddy reading Crown of Midnight with one of my goodreads friends. Also, since I religiously watch booktubers, I often read along with their one month-long "book clubs" that encompass an entire community. I am waiting for the day when I find a friend to buddy read with IRL. 

3. Stalking Booktube

Oh. My. Goodness. I watch too much booktube. So. Much. Booktube. It infringes on my reading.

2. Book Riot Podcasts

These are a semi-new obsession of mine. In late December, I found a podcast Dear Book Nerd and binge-listened to it. Now, I have come across Book Riot - The Podcast and Reading Lives, which are both from Book Riot and have been binge listening to most of the episodes. I don't know what I will do when I run out of episodes to listen to.

1. DNF-ing books

I am so glad that I'm not one of those people that can't DNF books. This is honestly my favorite bookish quality (this is mainly because it doesn't cost me money like collecting books does). My motto is that life is too short to read crappy books. Why would I read something I hate? 


What are some of your bookish habits? Tell me down in the comments below. 
Also, if you did a T5W, link it down below, and I will be sure to check it out. 

Happy Readings!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment