#RainbowThon - TBR & Goals


This is the summer of readathons, and this one is pretty unique. It is hosted by the Carpe Librum girls on Youtube (check out videos here and here explaining the readathon more in depth). This readathon takes place from Monday, June 15th to Sunday, June 21st.

I decided to read all red books because 1) I have too many and 2) I don't have too many colorful books on my shelves.

The six books on my TBR are: 

Maus 2
The Wrath and the Dawn
Half Bad
Paper Towns
The Passion
The Five People You Meet in Heaven

However, if I can read four books during this week I will be very happy. This read-a-thon coincides with the Biannual Bibliothon, so I plan on rereading Paper Towns  on Sunday. 


Are you participating in this readathon? If not, you should!

Happy Reading!

Tomes Project
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment