Stacking the Shelves & Sunday Post [10]: Itty Bitty Stack


Stacking the shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews, and it's all about sharing the books that have come into your possession throughout the week, whether it books added to your collection, ebooks, library books, etc. Sunday post is a weekly meme  hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer where bloggers can recap their week, showcase books, and share news.
**all goodreads links are available through the picture of the cover**

Life Update

Okay, life update comes first because . . . I FINISHED MY THESIS. 

IT IS FINISHED. 



Nothing explains my excitement like excited Rachel and Phoebe GIFs. Nothing. I just have my presentation on Tuesday and then I am home free. That's a saying right? "Home free?" I think so. Also, I bought the glorious lotion in the picture above from Bath and Body Works along with one of the car refreshers on Monday. I needed it.

Books-A-Million


So after spending $25 at Staples on printing my thesis, I drove down the road to BAM! where I could spend more money on stuff that I actually wanted to spend my money on. So, of course, I went to the bargain section, looked through and didn't spot anything new and exciting, but I did see this one that I'd been eyeing for a while, but just never picked up. I couldn't resist.

Library


Immediately after seeing this trailer:


I put the book on hold from my library. It came in yesterday morning, so I picked it up. I could not be more excited for this tiny (it's actually tiny a.k.a. less than 300 pages) book.

Netgalley

   

Angel books. I've never read angel books before, and everyone seems to love these. When I saw these on Netgalley, I felt like I had to request them. I am definitely picking them up sometime soon.

You Might Have Missed

Friday Reads - 17 April

Next Week

The Book Thief: Book Review
Top 5 Wednesday - Books that Feature Travel
Day 21: Book Review


What books have you gotten this week? What big things have happened in your life? Tell me down in the comments!

Happy Reading!


14 comments on "Stacking the Shelves & Sunday Post [10]: Itty Bitty Stack"
  1. Great haul! Me and Earl and the Dying Girl is such a great book. I hope the movie is just as good! Angelfall & World After sound really amazing. I hope you enjoy everything & have a great week!

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on finishing your thesis! Brilliant news! I hope you enjoy your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! It was such a relief. Also, thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It definitely comes highly recommended! Thank you so much for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrates on finishing your thesis!

    Nice haul, I hope you enjoy your books.

    Diane @ Diane's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Diane! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have heard so many good things about Life After Life but it's quite expensive here, since I can't find a paperback. And that Me and Earl is one pretty cover!

    ReplyDelete
  8. And oh. Congratulations on your thesis! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks! I definitely would not have picked up Life After Life if it hadn't been $7. It's nice to hear that you've heard good things because I haven't really heard anything!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on finishing your thesis!
    Great haul! I loved Angelfall but I have yet to read World After for some reason haha. I hope you enjoy everything :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you! I am really looking forward to Angelfall and World After. Absolutely everyone I have talked to loves them.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I also would like to read Me and Earl and the Dying Girl since I'd like to see how it is before viewing the film! I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks! So many people seem to absolutely adore it!

    ReplyDelete