March in Review: 2015



This month was a pretty good one, reading wise at least. I read five novels, one graphic novel, and one nonfiction book. I bought eleven books this month (I am going on a serious book-buying-ban next month). I also received a lot of eGalleys for review this month. So, so many. I need to quit doing that too. 

If you want to see how I am doing on my 2015 goals, here is my Google spreadsheet with all the information. 





Outlander: full review // goodreads (5 stars)
Cinder: full review // goodreads (3.5 stars)
Anya's Ghost: mini review // goodreads (4 stars)
The Kite Runner: full review // goodreads (4.5 stars)
Scarlet: full review // goodreads (4 stars)
The 100: full review // goodreads (3 stars)
We Should Hang Out Sometime: full review // goodreads (4.5 stars)

Stats

Total Books Read:  6
Graphic Novels:  1
Goodreads 2015 Challenge Progress:  24/50

Favorite Book:  Even though I didn't start this book in March, the best book I finished this month was definitely Outlander.  The show returns on Saturday, and I could not be more excited! Do any of you watch Outlander?

Least Favorite Book:  Sadly, this one has to go to The 100.  This one is almost a tie between this one and Cinder  because neither were my favorite. However, there were more redeeming qualities in Cinder  than there were in The 100.  I still love the show, and I still am going to continue the series.

Reading Challenges Update

Popsugar Challenge:  19/50
Rereads:  1/10
Books Over 500 Pages:  2/5
Classics:  0/3
TBR Jar:  3/12




What was the absolute BEST book you read this month? Tell me down in the comments!

Happy Reading!

Tomes Project

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment