#FridayReads - 3 Apr 2015


So my TBR for this weekend is pretty ambitious considering that I have the final draft of my thesis is due next Thursday. It's kind of terrifying, so instead of actually working on my paper, I am burying myself in books. That's just how I roll, I suppose. However, it is the last day of my spring break, so I am wanting to get as much reading done as I can before Senior Week / Thesis Crackdown starts.

So, today I want to read The Wicked + The Divine, Vol. 1: The Faust Act.  The artwork in this one is stunning, as you can see, and it should be a pretty quick read.

On Wednesday, I have to lead a discussion on parts 2 through 4 of The Book Thief.  I have exactly 100 pages left to read, but I want to go ahead and get them read by Monday, so that I have plenty of time to prepare my discussion questions. If I finish all of that, I want to read however much I can of Mistborn.  I'm really liking it so far, so I am really wanting to continue.


What book(s) are you reading this weekend? Let me know down in the comments!

Happy Reading!

Tomes Project

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment