What Happens When You Give a Booknerd a Barnes & Noble Giftcard

Stacking the shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews, and it's all about sharing the books that have come into your possession throughout the week, whether it books added to your collection, ebooks, library books, etc. Sunday post is a weekly meme  hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer where bloggers can recap their week, showcase books, and share news.
Yes, I know that it is Tuesday. I was supposed to put up a T10 post up today, and I literally had four posts to put up last week that just didn't happen because midterms are currently kicking my ass.

So, today, I am going to post a book haul because I want to. 


The Demon King (Seven Realms #1) | Romeo and/or Juliet | We Should All Be Feminists | Men Explain Things to Me

So, if you follow Lauren DeStefano on twitter, then you know that she does a lot of B&N gift card giveaways because she's fucking amazing. AND I WON ONE. (I've been winning quite a few giveaways recently *knocks on wood* and it's been great for my book buying ban.)

These weren't all the books that I bought. I placed three separate orders on B&N to maximize pre-orders and free shipping, so they will be in my fall book haul!

  • WE SHOULD ALL BE FEMINISTS: 5 STARS. This is the amazing speech that Adichie gave at a TED convention a few years ago. You need to read this and/or listen to the speech. Preferably both. Now.
  • ROMEO AND/OR JULIET: This is a choose your own adventure novel with Romeo and Juliet. It's hilarious, and I love it so so much. If you've read any comics from Ryan North and love the humor, pick this up.
  • THE DEMON KING: I have heard 65829358750265819 good things about this book. I needed to pick it up.
  • MEN EXPLAIN THINGS TO ME: FEMINISM!
Have you read any of these books? What books have you gotten recently? Tell me down in the comments!

Follow

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment