MAY 2016 BOOK HAUL | STS

Stacking the shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews, and it's all about sharing the books that have come into your possession throughout the week, whether it books added to your collection, ebooks, library books, etc. Sunday post is a weekly meme  hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer where bloggers can recap their week, showcase books, and share news.


I have already read ACOMAF and the feels, the feels are overwhelming. Hopefully, a review/discussion is coming your way soon! I have also read both of these comic trades, and felt eh about both of them. I just finished Exit, Pursued by a Bear and it was incredible! Click the link above for my review! And I'm currently making my way through Wink Poppy Midnight and it is charmingly weird and whimsical.



I've heard great, great things about More Happy than Not and Anna so I had to pick them up! Also, there's a whole slew of intertwined comics that I haven't read yet because I'm missing a volume before I can read the rest. 



If you want to see me do into in-depth details about each of these books and to see me unbox the below Owlcrate, you can watch my May Book Haul! I am definitely incredibly excited to pick up The Unexpected Everything next month with Shannon @ Leaning Light's book club. I have also already read What We Saw and if you want to see my full review above, then you can click the link above!



This was such an amazing OwlCrate box! The theme for this month was steampunk, and it involved so much beautiful jewelry, and an absolutely stunning art print tribute to Peter Pan & J.M. Barrie (not pictured because I've already hung it up on my wall). I have never read a Peter Pan retelling, and I am excited for this to be my first because I am always a fan of steampunk elements!

Also, check out the TID clockwork angel ring that was included! Beautiful!


Have any of you gotten an Owlcrate before? What other subscription boxes have y'all bought? Let me know down below!

Follow

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment