The Next Five Books I Want to Read | TBR [1]



I actually already read one book and decided not to include it (really forgot to), but you will see it on my next "Next Five Books" post.

  • Burial Rites by Hannah Kent: I have heard amazing things about this book. It is also my book club (Shannon @ LeaningLight's "Read With Friends") pick for next week, so it is finally giving me the push that I need to read this one!
  • Cress by Marissa Meyer: (On Audio from Library) I'm finally doing it! (And enjoying it?) I didn't really love the first two in this series. Also, I have 4 days to listen to this aprox. 15 hour audiobook. *eyes bug out in stress*
  • City of Glass by Cassandra Clare: I love this series so far, and I need to know what happens ASAP (even though I kind of already do) as well as finish this series before the release of Lady Midnight.
  • A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab & The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater: I GET TO MEET THESE TWO LADIES IN MARCH. AND I NEED TO READ ALL OF THEIR BOOKS BEFORE THEN.
I am incredibly excited to read all of these books within the next few weeks! I hope you all like this format because I really do. As a scheduler, it feels nice to have reading scheduled out. (Is that weird?)

Which of these have you read? Tell me your thoughts down below!

Follow

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment