Series I Want to Finish in 2016


I start a lot of series, and I just don't finish them. Some books I have zero interest in continuing on with the series, but I won't name names. However, there are a handful of series that I have started and just need to finish

SERIES I STARTED IN 2015 AND NEED TO FINISH 


  • The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare: I am really interested in this story, and in addition to feeling completely out of the loop, I feel like I have remained relatively unspoiled for this series. That will probably end come very soon with the release of the Shadowhunters TV show (that I am very excited to watch) and the release of Lady Midnight. I also have the boxset coming my way, so there's that.
  • The Grisha Trilogy by Leigh Bardugo: I really enjoyed Shadow and Bone even though it wasn't my favorite. I can definitely see potential for where the story will go, and I am excited to continue on before I read Six of Crows.
  • Me Before You Duology by Jojo Moyes: I loved Me Before You so much, and while this isn't a necessary read, I do want to see what happens to Lou. 
  • The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer: This one is a little bit iffy for me. I have the audiobook on hold from the library, so that will be how I read it if I do end up reading it. I wasn't the biggest fan of the first two books, but maybe my views have changed after taking a break.
  • The Girl Online Duology: After reading my review of Girl Online you might not think I would follow up to a book I gave two stars. However, I do own a copy, and feel like I should at least give it a shot. Saying that, if I'm not loving it, I may not make myself continue.

SERIES I SHOULD HAVE FINISHED A LONG TIME AGO 


  • The Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot: This is another one that is up in the air. I might decide not to finish this series, but I do want to at least try and read the next few books.
  • A Series of Unfortunate Events by Lemony Snicket: I still haven't read The End somehow. I reread the first book last year, and even if I don't finish this series by the end of 2016, I do want to at least reread a few more of these books.
  • The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis: I reread The Magician's Nephew last year, and I want to continue reading the series this year! (Even if I don't finish it. Are you sensing a theme here?) 

PLAYING CATCH UP WITH SERIES

  • The Bone Season Series by Samantha Shannon: Does this series have a better name? Because it should. Anyway, I got The Mime Order as soon as it came out in 2015, and I need to finish it before the third book comes out.
  • The Cormoran Strike Series by Robert Galbraith: I read the first book in this series last summer, and have had this book since it came out. I have heard amazing things about the third book and really want to get caught up with this series before the fourth book releases.

What series have you started and not finished? Which of these should be my top priority? Tell me down in the comments!

Follow

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment