Bookmas Day 1: I Make a Tree out of Books

Guys, it's almost Christmas!! Hailey @ HailsHeartsNYC created a 12 days of Christmas based book challenges alongside a "read as much as you can" readathon. She made a video explaining each of the daily challenges on her youtube channel here.

"On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me a beautiful bookmas tree." 








It's a little pitiful, but I tried so hard to make an actual book tree. However, this took so long and I am very proud of this. It took me far longer than I would care to admit. (Let's note the fact that my tree trunk is the Harry Potter series, and my star is Jo's Very Good Lives speech.)

I also bought my own set of lights from Target. Look at me adulting. Just kidding. I spent my day building a tree out of books. I am clearly not an adult.

As for what I will be reading the next twelve days (which also includes Cramathon!), hopefully I will get to the following books:

My True Love Gave to Me Edited by: Stephanie Perkins
Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare
Mistborn by Brandon Sanderson
Beloved by Toni Morrison
The Stranger by Albert Camus
The Martian by Andy Weir
The Sword of Summer by Rick Riordan
And a bunch of graphic novels + trade paperbacks

Follow

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment