Established Series That I Want to Pick Up in 2016!


Why are there so many series in the world? Why? Why? I want to read them all (well, most of them).

I OWN THESE AND NEED TO READ THEM NOW

*these are not all completed series, but I own at least the first in each of these series and want to read  them*
  • The Winner's Curse Trilogy by Marie Rutkoski: Funny story, I thought for the longest time this book was called "The Winter's Curse" and was so confused when I heard people talk about "The Winner's Curse". Anyway, the third book is coming out in 2016, and I just ordered the first two from BD, so here's to hoping I like it!
  • The Lotus War Trilogy by Jay Kristoff: Ezra's bits (the bits by Jay) in Illuminae were just as amazing as Kady's, so I just bought this entire trilogy off Book Outlet. Talk about hoping I like a series.
  • The Fever Series by Karen Marie Moning: I have heard such amazing things about this series. I have the first two series, and I hope to read them in January!
  • The Cemetery of Forgotten Books Trilogy: I have acquired the first two books in this series, and I have heard nothing but amazing things (are we sensing a trend?) and need to just go ahead and read them.
  • Six of Crows Duology: I won an ARC of this book ages ago--and am seriously considering getting a final copy because it is beautiful--but "I wanted to read the Grisha trilogy first" and so now I am reading the Grisha trilogy first. This is next.
  • The Diviners Series by Libba Bray: I have the first book in this series. I love New York in the 20's and I love paranormal. I have no excuse to not have this read by the end of 2016.
  • The Mara Dyer Trilogy: I got the first of this series off Book Outlet, and while I haven't heard the greatest of things about the finale, I am excited to read this series.

I HAVE HEARD SUCH GOOD THINGS AND I WANT TO CONSUME THEM

  • The Study Series by Maria V. Snyder: I didn't like Throne of Glass, but people say this is better content wise. So I am excited (and nervous) about that.
  • Falling Kingdoms Series by Morgan Rhodes: Everyone who I know who has read this series loves it. I at least want to start this series (that currently has four books out). Not going to lie, I am a little intimidated.
  • Daughter of Smoke and Bone Trilogy by Laini Taylor: I have heard so many amazing things about this series, and I finally feel like I can read it without skittering away like a little fantasy newcomer.
  • The Heroes of Olympus by Rick Riordan: This is a series that I may or may not read. I want to try the first book and see how I feel about the multiple perspectives thing. We'll see.
  • A Darker Shade of Magic Series by V.E. Schwab: I love Schwab's writing, and this sounds amazingly interesting. I think that's about it.
  • The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson: This series has all the praise! I want to understand! Also, it doesn't sound super intimidating, so that is always a plus!

Have you read any of these series? Which ones should I pick up first? Tell me down in the comments!

Follow

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment