November TBR | 2015


I don't normally make TBRs because I don't usually stick to them, but I need to read all of these books by the end of the year (and I have a few books lined up for December already). So, I thought I would make a TBR and (hopefully) stick to it (I feel like putting it on the internet makes it more permanent).

The Pile

  • CARRY ON: I AM OVER HALFWAY DONE. IT'S SO GOOD. 100%: I WILL BE DONE BY THE WEEKEND. THERE WILL BE A REVIEW.
  • THE DINNER: I got this book from Blogging for Books because I was super intrigued. I need to read and review it before the month is out.
  • ILLUMINAE: This book has such hype!  (And I am determined to at least read one of the Booksplosion books and watch the liveshow.) I can't not read this in November.
  • LIFE AND DEATH: How have I not finished this? I read about 20 pages as soon as I got it and then life happened. I need to finish this.
  • THE MARTIAN: I'm about 1/3 of the way through it, and I just need to finish it (and watch the movie because I've heard amazing things).
  • THE DARKEST MINDS: Dependent. This one may be The Darkest Minds or it could be any of the audiobooks on Scribd (I'm sitting on two credits, so give me suggestions!) . . . who knows?
I feel like this is slightly ambitious, especially when looking at my modest two books from last month.

Oh well. When have I ever not set unrealistic goals for myself?

Give me an audiobook recommendation in the comments! I love scridb, and audiobooks are great for me to listen to in the car on the way to work.

Follow

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment