Stacking the Shelves [30]: The One Where My Life Is Falling Apart

Stacking the shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews, and it's all about sharing the books that have come into your possession throughout the week, whether it books added to your collection, ebooks, library books, etc. Sunday post is a weekly meme  hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer where bloggers can recap their week, showcase books, and share news.

The Stack


  • THE DINNER: I got my first finished review copy from Blogging for Books! I am so excited to read this one because I have heard really wonderful things about it. (The synopsis is also incredible.)
  • ILLUMINAE: No words, just excitement. My dustjacket is off center, and I know no way to fix it.

What I Read


Major spoiler for my October Wrap-Up . . . because this is only the second book I read this month. But I loved it, so it's all okay. 

When I Wasn't Reading

Did I ever mention that I finished Parks and Recreation a few weeks ago? Because I did and there were a lot of tears. (My sister, her boyfriend, and their dog dressed up as April, Andy, and Champion for Halloween, and it's they are perfection.)

Now, I have started The Mindy Project, and I really like it so far. 

Also I have been crying because college is hard, and three English classes for a non-English major makes for the worst semester of my life. 

You Might Have Missed

Upcoming Posts

October Wrap-Up
November TBR
Top 5 YA Series Novellas
Waiting on Wednesday

What have you been reading this week? What books have you gotten? Tell me down in the comments!

Follow

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment