Stacking the Shelves [26]: #BookMail + #BooksForTrade

Stacking the shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews, and it's all about sharing the books that have come into your possession throughout the week, whether it books added to your collection, ebooks, library books, etc. Sunday post is a weekly meme  hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer where bloggers can recap their week, showcase books, and share news.

The Stack





What I Read This Week


SO GOOD. It may be the only book I've completed this month, but I'm okay with that!

When I Wasn't Reading

I was writing essays. And watching Youtube and Friends and buying things that I shouldn't off Amazon.

You Might Have Missed

Upcoming

???

What have y'all read and loved this week? How is September going for everyone? Tell me down in the comments!

Follow

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment