Stacking the Shelves [19]: Libraries are Great

Stacking the shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews, and it's all about sharing the books that have come into your possession throughout the week, whether it books added to your collection, ebooks, library books, etc. Sunday post is a weekly meme  hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer where bloggers can recap their week, showcase books, and share news.
**all goodreads links are available through the picture of the cover**

Library

      

      

      

I don't have enough words to talk about each and every one of these books, but I will be doing a comic book wrap-up soon where I talk about all of these lovely volumes. If you want to start X-Men, All-New X-Men is the place to start. 

Identical and The Queen are both for #Cramathon next weekend. I will be doing a lot of traveling, so I got the e-versions of these to read on my phone. 

Also, so many people love Poison Study and Clockwork Angel that I just had to (even though I haven't read The Mortal Instruments series, I feel like I shouldn't have to).

Barnes and Noble


I made a cheeky visit to Barnes and Noble after finishing Unravel Me. I just couldn't not. I am so glad that this is the one that I have a physical copy of. So glad.

You Might Have Missed

Upcoming

ACOTAR Review
Top 10 Hyped Books I Haven't Read (Yet!)
Monthly Waiting on Wednesday
#Cramathon TBR + Challenges
Ignite Me Review

What I Read This Week


What? I read three books and a comic book volume and a novella? I don't know who I am anymore.

Don't Read: Fracture Me, ever. Just know that Adam is a horrible human.
Funnest Read: All-New X-Men, vol. 2 / The Selection (America wasn't annoying until the last 7%)
Best Read: Ignite Me by far. There is no competition. None.

When I Wasn't Reading


Yes. I have fallen prey, but I still managed to read everything above while still finishing over half of the first season. That's what I call an accomplishment.

Also, I been tumblr-ing Warnette hardcore since I finished Ignite Me Friday. Like, it's probably unhealthy.

What did you do this week? What books did you get? What do you think of the books that I read? Tell me down in the comments!


Tomes Project

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment