Stacking the Shelves: Mini-Version [4]

Stacking the shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews, and it's all about sharing the books that have come into your possession throughout the week.
**If you haven't finished Outlander yet, and you are planning to continue on with the series please don't click on the goodreads for Dragonfly in Amber because the synopsis has spoilers for Outlander. And it's kind of off putting.**



Ah, the library. Forever my wallet's savor. And iBooks, another of my saviors. The moment I finished Outlander, I picked up Dragonfly in Amber. I feel that when I'm older and have more shelf space and money to spare, I will pick up hard copies for myself of the series. However, until that day, I really like reading the ebooks because I don't have to lug around 900 page novels. 

Also, after reading Into the Wild with my English class and not really being enchanted by it, I wanted to pick up Carine's memoir from the library to see if another perspective helped the original story. Also, I wanted to see if Carine's book was dependent on Krakauer's or if she made it her own.

Tuesday, I finished Cinder and wasn't wowed, so I didn't want to spend $18 on a sequel that I may not like either. Solution: LIBRARY. My library had it available, so I swung by after school on Wednesday to read it before I was away for the weekend. 

For Review:


*Thanks to the publishers for sending me these eARCs through Netgalley. 
The goodreads pages are linked to the pictures.* 


What are the books that you picked up this week?
Happy Readings!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment