Top 5 Books You'd Save in a Fire

"Top 5 Wednesday" is a weekly meme created by Lainey and hosted by Goodreads hosts Lainey and Mindy. You can find the goodreads group here.
Let's get this out there: if my bookshelf was on fire, I would take my Harry Potter series and/or just sit in shock and cry. However, since there are seven books, I decided to just not include any of them on this list.
  1. My Bible: First off, I would grab my Spanish-English Bible. My faith is a large part of my life, and if I didn't have my bible, I would lose a lot of my faith quite frankly because if I didn't have it, I obviously wouldn't be in the practice of reading it. Also, I would save my Spanish-English version specifically because Spanish is another large part of my life and my personality. 
  2. All the Light We Cannot See: One of my favorite books, and one that I plan on rereading many times in the future.
  3. The Invention of Hugo Cabret: This book is not only a favorite of mine, but it also has sentimental value attached to it. I was given this book in middle school for being a library helper, and it was one of the books that really kicked off a deep love of reading that I created for myself.
  4. Redeeming Love:  One of my all-time favorite books. I want to reread it soon just because it is one of those books that I feel will get better with every read.
  5. A Tale of Two Cities: ALL TIME FAVORITE. Sorry for yelling, but I can't not save my favorite ever novel. I couldn't just leave it there. 


What are the books that you would save if your bookshelf caught on fire? Which, incidentally, I hope never happens to anyone. 

Happy Readings!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment