#FridayReads - Well, #WeekendReads


I am currently working my way through Scarlet by Marissa Meyer, of which I am currently about halfway through. I need to finish this book either tonight or Saturday because whenever I put it down, I feel like the book is just nagging at me to finish it.

So, when I finish Scarlet, I need to finish The Kite Runner for my Modern Literature class. I need to have chapters 15 through 20 read by Monday and the rest of the novel by Wednesday, so I am I just going to try and finish it up this weekend.

If by some miracle, I finish those two books this weekend and write up reviews for them, I will then pick up Station Eleven by Emily St. John Mandel. I got this from the library today and won't be able to renew it, so I need to read it asap. I have heard nothing but wonderful things from this book from Max and Raeleen and am so excited to pick it up.


What are y'all reading this weekend? Tell me down below!

Happy Readings!

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment