10 Books Recently Added to My TBR

Top Ten Tuesday" is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish to share lists (because we love them) about books and bookish things.

I finished Outlander  this month, so of course I am completely hooked on the series. I am holding off on buying A Dragonfly in Amber  until about May (I have an ebook of this, but I want to collect the series in the floppy paperbacks), when I know I will have the time to read on with the series. (If you haven't finished Outlander yet, don't read the synopsis for Dragonfly in Amber. It will spoil you!) 

I have been hearing nothing but wonderful things, especially recently, so The Final Empire  will be at the top of my TBR as soon as it arrives from my recent Book Outlet purchase.

I've never read any Gaiman, and a lot of people say Stardust  is a good place to start.


I recently picked up Since You've Been Gone  from Book Outlet because of all the praise. I really, really want to read it.

Elisabeth Paige recently read The Kiss of Deception  with her Goodreads group, of which I am a part, but I couldn't pick up the book because my library is taking a while to order it.

Now, A Court of Thorns and Roses  hasn't come out yet, but some of the Booktubers I watch have received (and read) review copies. It's all praise, but I'm going into this one with a grain of salt because Throne of Glass  was not my favorite.


Again with the Booktubers. A lot of those that I watch have received review copies of An Ember in the Ashes  (which means it's not out yet), and it sounds amazing. I mean, a standalone YA fantasy. It's one of a kind.

I have heard nothing but wonderful things about Ms. Schwab. She (sometimes) lives in my beloved Nashville, Tennessee. I've never experienced having a local author before! Isn't that so cool? Anyway, A Darker Shade of Magic  is her most recent release, and I want to read it so, so badly.


While you might think The Queen of the Tearling  is on here solely because it is the Booksplosion book for April, it's not. It is a big part though. This is going to become a movie with everyone's favorite: Emma Watson. And look at this cover. Look. It's stunning. Don't you think?

I honestly feel ashamed that I haven't finished The Mime Order  since The Bone Season  was my favorite book that I read in 2014. I even preordered this one. I started it, but there were like twelve other books that wanted my attention. This one will be read in April!


What books have recently caught your eye? Have you added them to your physical TBR or just your Goodreads TBR? Let me know in the comments!

Happy Readings!

Tomes Project

10 comments on "10 Books Recently Added to My TBR"
  1. I really want to read Stardust too!! I love Neil Gamain (particularly his Good Omens and The Graveyard Book!) and I need moooore. Omg I've heard such good things about An Ember in the Ashes already IT MAKES ME SO EXCITED!! And apparently V Scwhab's books are just incredible, so they're definitely on my tbr too. XD

    Here's my TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kiss of deception looks interesting hope you like it. :)

    My Top Ten Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since You've Been Gone is SO adorable!! ACoTaR of course is amazing. I started reading it, but haven't finished it yet. I hope you enjoy all of these! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am super excited! My library is FINALLY getting it in, and I think I am the first hold for it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jealous that you have a copy already!! I really, really want to pick it up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, apparently VE Schwab is like the queen of all, so I am super duper excited to dive into her worlds (literally because ADSOM is about parallel worlds) :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blog is very pretty! :) I'm excited for ACOTAR too, and was also a Throne of Glass skeptic. Did you read past the first TOG book? Because Crown of Midnight is really good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks! I will have to keep that in mind when I pick Crown of Midnight up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't read The Bone Season yet!! *hides head in shame* and now that The Mime order is out, I'm torn between wanting to get in on the awesome, and feeling like I might as well just wait until they're all out before reading so I won't have to wait! I've also got A Darker Shade of Magic on my TBR - so far everything I've heard about it has been good.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know! Half of me doesn't want to finish The Mime Order this month because then I will have to wait for the next one, but I am just so in love with the series that I can't bear putting off reading this one for any longer!

    ReplyDelete