QUESTIONNAIRE1. What’s your name?
2. Where in the world are you blogging from?
3. How did you get into blogging in the first place?
I found BookTube, but I knew that I didn't want to do that. I then heard one vlogger say "and check out my blog" and I immediately did and then started my own.
4. How did you come up with your blog name?
Regan from PeruseProject was the first (and currently one of my favorite) booktubers, and one of my favorites is Sam from Thoughts on Tomes, so I squished them together and found that "Tomes Project" was available.
5. What genre do you read and review the most on your blog?
YA Fantasy and Contemporary
6. What other types of posts do you do on your blog, apart from reviews?
Stacking the shelves, #FridayReads, lists (Top 5s and 10s), and I am currently working on an online bookshop review.
7. Best blogging experience so far?
Twitter. Goodreads. Finding people. Finding new books. It's the best.
8. Favorite thing about the blogging community?
Everyone is so nice and welcoming.
9. Name the 5 books you’re most excited for this 2015!
A Court of Thorns and Roses, Winter, All I Know Now, Queen of Shadows, A Darker Shade of Magic
10. What’s an underrated book or series that you think everyone should read?
Kiki Strike. It's a middle grade series about an eclectic group of Girl Scouts who live in New York and discover a secret city underneath Manhattan.
11. Which book boy or girl would be your book BFF?
Paige Mahoney (The Bone Season). Or Levi (Fangirl).
12. Apart from reading, what are your other hobbies or interests?
Doodling, writing. Applying for scholarships, stressing.
13. Apart from book shopping, what else do you like shopping for?
Clothes! Tea! And snacks. And just walking around Target.
14.At a party, the DJ suddenly changes the song - and it’s your song. What song would be playing?
Explosions - Ellie Goulding
15.Pick out either a book you want turned into a film/TV show, or a film/TV show you want turned into a book.
The Bone Season should be a TV show because a movie won't do it justice.