2015 Reading Goals


This upcoming year, I am planning on delving into the literary world. I am really focusing on building up my "read" shelf (both physical books and goodreads shelves). I really want to complete all of the books on my refurbished TBR. I hope to read at least one book a week to stay up with my goodreads group, but sometimes life happens. My mantra for the upcoming year is: don't worry so much about the number of books you've read; worry about whether or not you are reading. So here are my reading goals for 2015:
  1. Read 52 books
  2. Read 5 books that are 500 pages or more
  3. Reread 10 books (including the Harry Potter series)
  4. Read more new-to-me authors
  5. Read 3 classics
  6. Do Katytastic's TBR Jar challenge
  7. Popsugar / Goodreads group challenge

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment